Monday, January 24, 2011

The Boy and his Sensei - Disclaimer

Disclaimer:

As wonderful as my literary skills are, and as creative as you readers view me to be (I wish), I did not make up the story in my previous post. Rather, it was taken from a sermon I heard in North Toronto Chinese Baptist Church by Pastor Ted. Note that everything I wrote was indeed translated from my ear to my keyboard, and I could have easily missed important details (and I also probably added plenty as well).

The main lesson of the story is that God can turn your weaknesses into strengths.
The secondary lesson (so I think) is obedience and discipline to God though you may not understand at the time.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like that got you thinking quite a bit. How so do you mean by God turning your weaknesses into strengths and obedience and discipline?

    Grace C

    ReplyDelete