Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Matthew 27:56

Flipping through the pages, I stared intently at the hopes of a continued existence. Glancing down the passage, 52..53..54..55..... I was almost there. My heart throbbed and a chill was felt down my spine. Nervously, and with sweat trickling down my cold limbs, my eyes slowly but gracefully continued to wander down. Remnants of my past raced through my mind, and, with all the courage I could muster, SWOOP, 56!

I stand here today to proclaim this news of sadness. No more can I tell people that my name is from the bible. All because of the newest 'new international version' (2010). What a great way to start off the year 2011.




7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was going to be about something important lol.

    P.S. I don't know why my name is posted as "Angie" from my google, but this is Angela fyi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie: How dare you! This IS about something important!

    Manman: What are you cherrrr'ing at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. another reason not to use it la

    ReplyDelete